Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Michael Huggins!!! Tech Expo!!! NO!!!!



Look, I don't think this is funny: find some poor, out-of-work actor sluffing it in the sububs of Taos, New Mexico who vaguely looks like me, or looks like what I sorta looked like at the end of high school when I still had hair, give him a ticket to the 2007 Tech Expo and then film him and throw it up on Youtube? I'm not cool with this at all... I swear I'll find you Michael Huggins... Or wait, are you the Michael Huggins that has been getting all my emails for nearly ten years now? A girl told me once that she sent some naked pictures to me at that address and you never forwarded them to me (she took more later, but that isn't the point). I want them back, you sneaky little shit, so you can't keep telling your tech buddies that this is the girl you rammed in the bathroom at the Gravy'n'Fries Palace in downtown Thunder Bay, Canada. You know, the one you've been talking about for years...

2 comments:

  1. I like how you're trying to pretend this isn't you...when you were totally bragging to me how you were going to win a mac book just the other day...look buddy, I know how to add 2+2

    ReplyDelete