Thursday, September 10, 2009

Buying movies

I actually can't remember the last time I bought a movie, but it has been at least 3 or 4 years. However, I just made my first purchase in an extremely long time. And it was this:


Movie featuring Dragons


BLU-RAY BITCHES!!!! The greatest post-apocalyptic dragon movie of all time now in 1080p with 5.1-channel, 48 kHz, 16-bit uncompressed audio. My PS3 anxiously awaits the arrival of my new purchase from whatever ebay location it was purchased from.


Granted, this came out over 2 years ago but I am a little behind the time on my blu-ray release schedules.


And just to drop some science on you, there are 2 other creatures on the planet besides dormant dragons underneath London that secrete separate chemicals in their mouths to create poison: the bombardier beetle and the spitting cobra (although neither of the two's chemicals combine to create nitro-napalm). I will think of that every time I watch possibly the most wonderfully over-acted scene in the movie.

3 comments:

  1. I love this movie....how scary are the dragons in hi-def?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, please, please tell me that the scene in question is Van Zant's tremendous leap from the tower brandishing little more than a strangely gwar-esque battle axe and a half-gnawed cigar... Or the scene where Van Zant explains "dusk: the magic hour"... Or when Van Zant rains(reigns) on the primitive survivors' celebration back at the castle's keep after the death of his "soldiers"... or when Van Zant survives a dragon-induced napalm hellfire by merely retreating beneath an armored car... or when Van Zant... Ok, I give up on what scene you believe is the "most" wonderfully over-acted, but it better have Van Zant in it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently, I liked the game ESO Gold at http://www.esosale.com/ recommend it to you!

    ReplyDelete