Friday, April 10, 2009

Unicorninja or Ninjacorn



It may be a bit self absorbed posting a chat with a friend...but this one was one of the better Ive had...I was laughing out loud at my desk...ahhhh office life.

john: do you think Unicorninja or a Ninjacorn is better

me: I think I like ninjacorn

john: a ninjacorn would be a ninja with a horn

me: but it doesn't have the same amount of majesty

john:
a unicorninja would be a unicorn in a ninjasuit
OR half ninja half horse like a centaur
i think thats it
with a horn

me: hahahahahah, this is hilarious
I think though, to distinguish it from your average centaur, you would want to make sure that is basically a 80% ninja with a horse head + horn
and maybe one hoof
instead of a hand
that is action grip fitted for a sword

john: hmmm
interesting point

john: you should see him in his glory

me: see what, have you already made a ninjacorn?

john: it is coming to you

me: did you just draw this masterpiece that should be in the MoMa
?

john: i did
most gracious of you
i dont fuck around when it comes to magic

me: I guess not...fuck...its...so....beautiful, yet dangerous AND majestic

john: hahaha
i think i need to copyright it

me: yeah, you better do it fast cause Im on the phone with my agent
hes talking like 4 mil and world fame
opening offer

john: hahaha
shit i need an agent i think
i also had another character called Bi-polar Bear

me: so is this just a polar bear with a personality disorder or one that has both positve and negative pole mangetism

john: personality disorder
so like one sec hes all docile and lovable drinking a coke
like those coke bears
and then hes all
FUCK YOU MY WORLD IS MELTING

me: or one thats a sexually deviant and fucks all types of bears

john: hah

me: even KOALA's!!!!!!

john: hahah
oh god that could get ugly
and messy

me: personality disorders are tough to draw in cartoon form

and then the chat magically continues with another friend later that day

me: oh cool, so youre coming to new york and then going straight to san diego

Rebekah: i don't know
i sort of want to
but i live in a fantasy land

me: with unicorns?
and ninjas, ninjacorns?

Rebekah: awesome!!!!
that's like the best thing i've heard all day
i would like to live in that fantasy land

me: did you get my email?

Rebekah: what color do you think theyd'be?
no
not yet

Rebekah: got it
what about them?
i want them to look cuter
then people would really be taken aback
like whoa! that cute unicornish thing just totally went ninja on my ass
5 minutes

me: just posted, thats a good angle too

me: im gonna edit it so it reads a little better

Rebekah: and then you can add my part of the chat
:)

2 comments:

  1. Ninjacorn sounds WAY more majestic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the illustration though. And by like I mean "think you're nerds" and by illustration I mean, "who drew a majestic looking Ninjacorn from a photo you found of one on flickr." and take out the "the."

    ReplyDelete