Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I think that I went to Far

I remember one time when my friend Jacy invited me over to his sweet pad to see some of his video collection. One of the choice smut flicks he showed me involved an amputee, a prosthetic leg and a sweet 70's mustache among other things i've probably mentally blocked at this point. Anyways, after this film I remember saying aloud but mostly to myself, "I think I wish I hadn't just watched that and I probably don't need to see something like that ever again."

Well today I had a similar feeling after I listened to the 911 call of the recent incident involving chimpanzee attacking a lady and essentially biting off both of her hands and eating her face.

I wish I hadn't of done that.

listen here at NY Daily News

No comments:

Post a Comment