Wednesday, February 18, 2009

With Great Fur Comes Great Responsibility


Do not serve this girl!

My dearest JM was telling me about his lady's "evil" fur coat. At first I thought it was haunted or something but he told me that when she wears it, she adopts quite the 'tude. Totally ballin' and parties way too hard. As I thought about it, I realized the last time I wore my fur coat I was falling out of cabs and throwing up in bar bathroom stalls. Classy lady, I know. My fur is ripped to shreds and has blood stains on it, but I still love it. I think it may be the most ballin' item of clothing I own. The fur makes us take on an alternate personality. Which means we obviously need to have a fur coat party. Hopefully we all make it out alive.



3 comments:

  1. oh, i can't wait. just what i need right now-fur party

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a lot of fur, and i didn't even have to kill anything for it... guess that makes me better than all of you, doesn't it? you murderers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo sends chills up AND down my spine....

    ReplyDelete